Why Join Us
At the SIDC we believe in providing the right values, support and environment to help our people unlock their potential and grow as they contribute to the organisation.
As work-life balance advocates, we encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling personal life while pursuing their career goals.
What We Offer
||Competitive salary package
||Internal and external training opportunities
||Housing and car loan interest subsidy facilities
||Outpatient and hospitalisation insurance coverage
||Group personal accident insurance
||Group term life insurance
Explore Career Opportunities in These Areas
Examinations You will be in a team responsible for developing and administrating the SC Licensing Examinations. These examinations are the minimum standard of competency required of individuals who wish to act as intermediaries in the Malaysian capital market
Investor Education You will be in a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing financial literacy programmes on money management and wise investing, targeted at school students, undergraduates, women, rural folks, blue collar workers, parents and government/ private sector employees
Finance & Administration, Corporate Communications and Human Resources You will be in a team that acts as the backbone of the SIDC, supporting core functions that address the organisation's employee welfare, staffing requirements, financial wellbeing, administrative and technical needs as well as communications strategies.
Continuing Professional Education You will be in a team responsible for managing and administering the mandatory Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programme, which cultivates a continued learning and upskilling culture among market intermediaries that is important to ensure the long-term quality of capital market professionals.
Training & Development You will be in a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing training programmes for local and international regulators, capital market industry players and young talents of the capital market
Event Management You will be in a team in charge of organising and implementing the SIDC's local and international programmes
Marketing You will be in a team responsible for strategising and executing the SIDC's marketing initiatives targeted at local and global players in the capital markets
The SIDC is seeking dynamic and dedicated candidates who are interested in developing their career with us for the following positions.
Remuneration package will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates may apply online or submit their application with comprehensive resume, contact number, employment history, current salary, expected salary and recent passport-size photograph (non-returnable) to:
Human Resource Senior Manager
Securities Industry Development Corporation
No 3, Persiaran Bukit Kiara, Bukit Kiara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03 6201 5112
Manager, Standards & Assessments
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Standards & Assessments, your role is to provide technical expertise for the development and maintenance of the Securities Commission Licensing Examinations (SCLE) primarily for the regulations modules and other capital market related qualifications and the development, maintenance and operations of the SIDC’s Capital Market Competency Management System (CMS) and Industry Competency Framework (ICF) and other departmental functions.
- Lead and provide technical expertise in the design, development and enhancements of the licensing examination questions and examination questions sets for implementation of the licensing examinations and other qualifications primarily for the regulations based modules
- Lead and provide technical expertise in planning, designing, developing and enhancing the curriculum and content of the learning materials to ensure relevance to the capital market development and needs
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of local and international capital market development and trends in order to benchmark, identify and meet current and future industry requirements
- Lead in the periodic preparation and analysis of statistics and other reports from the SCLE, CMS, ICF, and other capital market related qualifications and the coordination and preparation for meetings with relevant governing bodies
- Develop and update the policies and procedures for the CMS, ICF, SCLE and other capital market related qualifications
- Manage the CMS modules which includes the Role Clusters, Competency, Assessment, Vouchers, Training Provider and Course Listing approvals, liaising with the CMS users and vendors on queries
- Assist the Senior Manager in the continuous development, review, maintenance, operations and marketing of SIDC’s Capital Market Competency Management System (CMS) and Industry Competency Framework (ICF)
- Carry out cross-function and ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors to ensure smooth operations of the department’s and SIDC’s KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (a degree in Law, Finance or Investments is an added advantage)
- 4-5 year(s) working experience in the related field.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Melayu, both written and oral.
- A strong team player as well as an independent and resourceful individual.
Freelance Trainer, Capital Market
We are seeking dynamic, dedicated, competent and suitably qualified freelance trainers interested in working with the SIDC, the leading capital market learning and development solutions provider in Malaysia and emerging capital markets, to provide and deliver high quality programmes to capital market participants.
- Deliver public and in-house capital market programmes
- Develop training materials, case studies and questions meeting SIDC’s standards based on programme objectives
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and relevant to the industry and work environment
Areas of Expertise:
- Economics and Capital Market:
- Equity Market, Derivatives & Alternative Investments, Debt Market, Financial Planning and Islamic Capital Market
- Anti-Money Laundering Act and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act (AMLATFA) 2001, Corporate Governance, Compliance, Investment Banking & Treasury and any other field related to the capital market
- Degree holder and above
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the capital market
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to connect with the audience
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel