Why Join Us
At the SIDC we believe in providing the right values, support and environment to help our people unlock their potential and grow as they contribute to the organisation.
As work-life balance advocates, we encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling personal life while pursuing their career goals.
What We Offer
||Competitive salary package
||Internal and external training opportunities
||Housing and car loan interest subsidy facilities
||Outpatient and hospitalisation insurance coverage
||Group personal accident insurance
||Group term life insurance
Explore Career Opportunities in These Areas
Examinations You will be in a team responsible for developing and administrating the SC Licensing Examinations. These examinations are the minimum standard of competency required of individuals who wish to act as intermediaries in the Malaysian capital market
Investor Education You will be in a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing financial literacy programmes on money management and wise investing, targeted at school students, undergraduates, women, rural folks, blue collar workers, parents and government/ private sector employees
Finance & Administration, Corporate Communications and Human Resources You will be in a team that acts as the backbone of the SIDC, supporting core functions that address the organisation's employee welfare, staffing requirements, financial wellbeing, administrative and technical needs as well as communications strategies.
Continuing Professional Education You will be in a team responsible for managing and administering the mandatory Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programme, which cultivates a continued learning and upskilling culture among market intermediaries that is important to ensure the long-term quality of capital market professionals.
Training & Development You will be in a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing training programmes for local and international regulators, capital market industry players and young talents of the capital market
Event Management You will be in a team in charge of organising and implementing the SIDC's local and international programmes
Marketing You will be in a team responsible for strategising and executing the SIDC's marketing initiatives targeted at local and global players in the capital markets
The SIDC is seeking dynamic and dedicated candidates who are interested in developing their career with us for the following positions.
Remuneration package will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates may apply online or submit their application with comprehensive resume, contact number, employment history, current salary, expected salary and recent passport-size photograph (non-returnable) to:
Human Resource Senior Manager
Securities Industry Development Corporation
No 3, Persiaran Bukit Kiara, Bukit Kiara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03 6201 5112
Manager Learning, Competency and Assessment Management Department
Reporting to the Head, Learning, Competency and Assessment Management Department, the role is expected to drive the integrity with regards to credibility, quality and standards of certifications, qualifications and assessments. Additionally, the role supports analysis of business environment, identify and recommend suitable technology integration to improve learning efficiency and effectiveness. The role also supports the development and administration of the learning, competency and assessment management systems and the integration of modules with the platforms.
- Responsible for the integrity with regard to credibility, quality and standards of competency framework and model, curriculum and assessments.
- Responsible for the integrity with regard to credibility, quality and standards of certifications and qualifications schemes.
- Responsible for the integrity of the learning, competency and assessment management system
- Initiate and maintain up-to-date understanding of stakeholders’ requirements, benchmarks and future trends
- Manage learning modules – design and develop engaging and interactive content to meet learner and curriculum needs using various digital formats
- Manage and develop assessment and examination questions for implementation in the certification, qualification and assessment schemes
- Assist the Head in managing and dealing with relevant governance committees and other stakeholders including capital market intermediaries and institutions of higher learning.
- Assist the Head to source, recruit, interview, recommend and manage subject matter experts/trainers/speakers/facilitators/tutors
Skills and Knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline such as Adult Learning, Learning Technology, Information Technology, Instructional Design or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in adult education. Professional certification in Learning and Development will be an added advantage
- At least 6-7 years continuous experience in learning development and managing or using technology in learning in various contexts. Working experience in business/financial related discipline will be an added advantage
- Experience with online learning management systems and e-learning course authoring software e.g. Articulate, Captivate and/or other authoring tools.
- Knowledgeable in adult learning methodologies and learning standards.
- Possess good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Freelance Trainer, Capital Market
We are seeking dynamic, dedicated, competent and suitably qualified freelance trainers interested in working with the SIDC, the leading capital market learning and development solutions provider in Malaysia and emerging capital markets, to provide and deliver high quality programmes to capital market participants.
- Deliver public and in-house capital market programmes
- Develop training materials, case studies and questions meeting SIDC’s standards based on programme objectives
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and relevant to the industry and work environment
Areas of Expertise:
- Economics and Capital Market:
- Equity Market, Derivatives & Alternative Investments, Debt Market, Financial Planning and Islamic Capital Market
- Anti-Money Laundering Act and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act (AMLATFA) 2001, Corporate Governance, Compliance, Investment Banking & Treasury and any other field related to the capital market
- Degree holder and above
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the capital market
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to connect with the audience
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel