Why Join Us
At the SIDC we believe in providing the right values, support and environment to help our people unlock their potential and grow as they contribute to the organisation.
As work-life balance advocates, we encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling personal life while pursuing their career goals.
What We Offer
||Competitive salary package
||Internal and external training opportunities
||Housing and car loan interest subsidy facilities
||Outpatient and hospitalisation insurance coverage
||Group personal accident insurance
||Group term life insurance
Explore Career Opportunities in These Areas
Examinations You will be in a team responsible for developing and administrating the SC Licensing Examinations. These examinations are the minimum standard of competency required of individuals who wish to act as intermediaries in the Malaysian capital market
Investor Education You will be in a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing financial literacy programmes on money management and wise investing, targeted at school students, undergraduates, women, rural folks, blue collar workers, parents and government/ private sector employees
Finance & Administration, Corporate Communications and Human Resources You will be in a team that acts as the backbone of the SIDC, supporting core functions that address the organisation's employee welfare, staffing requirements, financial wellbeing, administrative and technical needs as well as communications strategies.
Continuing Professional Education You will be in a team responsible for managing and administering the mandatory Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programme, which cultivates a continued learning and upskilling culture among market intermediaries that is important to ensure the long-term quality of capital market professionals.
Training & Development You will be in a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing training programmes for local and international regulators, capital market industry players and young talents of the capital market
Event Management You will be in a team in charge of organising and implementing the SIDC's local and international programmes
Marketing You will be in a team responsible for strategising and executing the SIDC's marketing initiatives targeted at local and global players in the capital markets
The SIDC is seeking dynamic and dedicated candidates who are interested in developing their career with us for the following positions.
Remuneration package will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates may apply online or submit their application with comprehensive resume, contact number, employment history, current salary, expected salary and recent passport-size photograph (non-returnable) to:
Human Resource Senior Manager
Securities Industry Development Corporation
No 3, Persiaran Bukit Kiara, Bukit Kiara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03 6201 5112
Senior Executive, Business Development & Partnerships
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Development & Partnerships, your role is to coordinate and execute digital marketing communications for the company, encompassing social media, website, web analytics, digital advertising, email marketing and search engine optimization.
- Responsible for contributing to and implementing a plan for marketing the company online; utilizing digital platforms such as website, web analytics, digital advertising, e-mail marketing and, among others.
- Provide editorial support for company newsletter, magazine, SIDC website and marketing collaterals and communications such as emailers.
- Put together various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get the company's message out.
- Support campaign and messaging efforts in public relations, online marketing, social media, advertising, campaign strategy and brand awareness initiatives.
- Have at least basic understanding and an eye for design.
- Source for and manage relationships with relevant vendors.
- Interact with cross functional teams to ensure objectives are aligned.
- Assist manager to identify and initiate relationship with targeted employers in the industry and gather data to fully understand their needs and identify business opportunities for SIDC.
- Update on current developments and upcoming trends of the Capital Market industry and other related markets/industries. Research and assess new employer and market opportunities
- Carry out cross-function and ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors to ensure smooth operations of the department’s and SIDC’s KPIs.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Finance/Mass communication or equivalent.
- 2-3 year(s) of working experience in sales & client relationship management, preferably in the training industry.
- Experience in the financial, relevant industry is an added advantage.
- Strong computer skills, CRM and words.
Freelance Trainer, Capital Market
We are seeking dynamic, dedicated, competent and suitably qualified freelance trainers interested in working with the SIDC, the leading capital market learning and development solutions provider in Malaysia and emerging capital markets, to provide and deliver high quality programmes to capital market participants.
- Deliver public and in-house capital market programmes
- Develop training materials, case studies and questions meeting SIDC’s standards based on programme objectives
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and relevant to the industry and work environment
Areas of Expertise:
- Economics and Capital Market:
- Equity Market, Derivatives & Alternative Investments, Debt Market, Financial Planning and Islamic Capital Market
- Anti-Money Laundering Act and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act (AMLATFA) 2001, Corporate Governance, Compliance, Investment Banking & Treasury and any other field related to the capital market
- Degree holder and above
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the capital market
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to connect with the audience
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel