Series 5: Investing in Multiple ASEAN Asset Classes
In today’s sophisticated financial markets, many different investment opportunities have become available to investors. These opportunities usually exhibit many different characteristics, but can be broadly categorised into a relatively small number of asset classes. In general, investors want high returns but do not want to incur risk in securing those returns. In this regard, diversification is a time-honoured investment principle applied to reduce risk and increase returns. Therefore, it only makes perfect sense to have a blend of investments across different asset classes when trying to build a well-balanced portfolio. This one-day programme will focus on ASEAN asset classes and the rewards achievable via multiple asset class investing. It will outline available assets in the five main ASEAN markets, portfolio management and what is to come in the near future.
Who Should Attend
Dealer's Representatives, Analysts, and Fund Managers
This programme is designed to help participants serve domestic, regional and global investors better by enhancing their skills in building a balanced ASEAN portfolio, focusing on asset class allocation, and portfolio management.
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- identify the various asset classes available in the market;
- describe the importance of asset allocation and utilisation in building a balanced portfolio;
- explain how to create and manage a balanced ASEAN portfolio; and
- discuss the trends and developments of ASEAN asset classes.
- Interactive presentations, case studies and Question-and-Answer sessions
To find out more, please contact +603-6204 8664 / 8857 / 8664 / 8313
, or email us at email@example.com