Boards in the Digital Economy
Dates: 17 July 2017 (8.30am - 12.30pm)
Venue: Securities Commission Malaysia
Rapid technology advancement continues to alter the foundation of doing business in the digital economy. This digital disruption has created various opportunities and risks for organisations. Boards must understand that business strategies are now inextricably linked with digital strategies and they are responsible for adopting a strategic view on how technology trends will shape their organisation's future.
This programme aims to provide the latest updates in relation to recent technological advancements in the digital economy, its opportunities and risks, as well as look into the role of the board leading the organisation into the digital age.
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- recognise the latest developments in the digital economy and regulatory environment;
- analyse the impact of technological advancements towards an organisation and its value chain; and
- discuss the role of the board in steering the organisation into the digital economy wave.
Interactive presentations, Question-and-Answer (Q&A) sessions and Discussions
CMDP Alumni, Board of Directors and Senior Management
|Monday, 17 July 2017
||Registration/ Welcome Coffee
||The Rise of the Globalised Digital Economy
- Advancement of Digital Technology on Business Structures
- The Digital Disruption - Opportunities and Pitfalls
- RegTech: Latest Developments in Regulatory in Digital Technology
||Boards Navigating in the Digital Economy Wave
- Sink or Swim - The Agility to Adapt
- Leading the Digital Innovation and Information Technology Governance
- Cyber Security Oversight: The Role of the Board
- Managing Stakeholder's Expectations
||End of Programme
RM 550 + 6%GST = RM 583