Module 2: Regulatory Requirements and Legal Documentation
Scope of Coverage
- Overview of legal framework for Islamic finance in Malaysia
- Legislation on Islamic finance and capital market
- Guidelines on Islamic capital market
- Legal documentation for Sukuk
- Dispute Resolution – Framework and issues
The programme’s objective is to examine the legal and regulatory framework of ICM, structures and functions of the regulatory authorities, requirements for the operations and documentation of ICM products.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- define the legal and regulatory framework governing the Islamic capital market;
- describe the features of Sukuk documentation;
- explain the dispute resolution framework and issues.