Module 3: Accounting, Auditing and Taxation in the Islamic Capital Market
Scope of Coverage
- Accounting from an Islamic perspective
- AAOIFI governance standards
- Shariah audit process
- Taxation for Islamic capital market instruments
- Accounting and reporting for Zakat
The programme’s objective is to assess the essentials of accounting, auditing, taxation and zakat implication to the Islamic capital market.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- define the needs and objective of Islamic accounting;
- describe the accounting recognition, measurement and disclosure;
- explain the Shariah audit process;
- describe the taxation for Islamic capital market instruments.